Bec Rawlings has missed weight by a pound and a half (1kg) ahead of her bout with Tecia Torres at UFC Houston this weekend.
While the fight will still go ahead as scheduled the Aussie will forfeit 20% of her purse.
All other fighters made weight for the card which is being showcased at the Toyota Centre with the Fight Pass Prelims kicking off at 11am AEST Sunday 5th February 2017.
The event is headlined by Dennis Bermudez and “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung who returns to the octagon after serving in the South Korean military for the last three and a half years.
- Dennis Bermudez (145.5/65kg) vs. Chan Sung Jung (145.5/65kg)
- Alexa Grasso (116/52kg) vs. Felice Herrig (115.5/52kg)
- Abel Trujillo (156/70kg) vs. James Vick (155.5/70kg)
- Ovince Saint Preux (205/92kg) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (206/92kg)
- Anthony Hamilton (258.5/117kg) vs. Marcel Fortuna (210.5/95kg)
- Jessica Andrade (115.5/52kg) vs. Angela Hill (116/52kg)
- Adam Milstead (233.5/105kg) vs. Curtis Blaydes (264.5/119kg)
- Chas Skelly (146/65kg) vs. Chris Gruetzemacher (145/65kg)
- Ricardo Ramos (135/61kg) vs. Michinori Tanaka (135/61kg)
- Tecia Torres (115.5/52kg) vs. Bec Rawlings (117.5/53kg)
- Alex Morono (170/77kg) vs. Niko Price (170.5/77kg)
- Daniel Jolly (204.5/92kg) vs. Khalil Rountree (205/92kg)