Event: UFC 286 – UFC 287: Alex Pereira vs Israel Adesanya
Date: Sunday, 9 April 2023
Main Card (Mainevent PPV) – 12pm AEDT
- Alex Pereira (c) vs. Israel Adesanya – UFC middleweight title
- Gilbert Burns vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Rob Font vs. Adrian Yanez
- Kevin Holland vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
- Raul Rosas JR. vs. Christian Rodriguez
The card will be a pay-per-view event, with the main card streaming on Mainevent, Kayo, and UFC Fight Pass in Australia for AU$59.95
Preliminary Card (ESPN 1/UFC Fight Pass) – 10am AEDT
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Chris Curtis
- Michael Chiesa vs. Li Jingliang
- Michelle Waterson-Gomez vs. Luana Pinheiro
Early Preliminaries (UFC Fight Pass) – 8am AEDT:
- Karl Williams vs. Chase Sherman
- Gerald Meerschaert vs. Joe Pyfer
- Cynthia Calvillo vs. Lupita Godinez
- Ignacio Bahamondes vs. Nikolas Motta
- Sha Yilan vs. Steve Garcia
- Jaqueline Amorim vs. Sam Hughes
Times are Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time
What are the odds for UFC 287: Alex Pereira vs Israel Adesanya 2
Despite being the challenger and losing to Alex Pereira in their last contest, Israel Adesanya is the favourite for UFC 287, paying $1.70. Pereira is paying $2.15 to get the W.
Pereira is paying $3.15 to win by KO/TKO again, and $20.00 to do it in the 5th round.
Adesanya is paying $3.70 to win by finish and $2.75 to win by decision.
Last Updated: 3 April 2023
When you purchase something from the affiliate links shown on this page, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.