For local UFC fans, fight cards don’t get much bigger than UFC 276 with both middleweight champion Israel Adesanya and featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski putting their titles on the line.
New Zealand-based Adesanya will clash against Jared Cannonier in what will be his fifth title defense in the middleweight division while Volkanovski meets former featherweight king Max Holloway in what could be one of the best trilogy fights in UFC history.
In the preliminary portion of the card, Adesanya’s team-mate, Brad Riddell comes up against Jalin Turner while Jessica-Rose Clark looks to rebound when she faces Julija Stoliarenko.
How to watch UFC 276 in Australia?
The blockbuster card will be a pay-per-view event, with the main card streaming on Mainevent, Kayo and UFC Fight Pass in Australia for AU$54.95
The preliminary card will be broadcast live on UFC Fight Pass and ESPN 1 while the earlier prelims exclusive on UFC Fight Pass.
What time will UFC 276 take place in Australia?
T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas will host the event, with the main card starting at 12-midday AEST.
The preliminary card commences at 10am AEST with the early prelims scheduled for 8am AEST.
Full Fight Card:
Main Card (Mainevent / Kayo / UFC Fight Pass PPV) – 12pm AEDT
- Israel Adesanya vs. Jared Cannonier – UFC middleweight title
- Alexander Volkanovski vs. Max Holloway – UFC featherweight title
- Sean Strickland vs. Alex Pereira
- Robbie Lawler vs. Bryan Barbarena
- Pedro Munhoz vs. Sean O’Malley
Preliminary Card (ESPN 1/UFC Fight Pass) – 10am AEDT
- Brad Riddell vs. Jalin Turner
- Donald Cerrone vs. Jim Miller
- Ian Garry vs. Gabe Green
- Brad Tavares vs. Dricus Du Plessis
Early Prelims (UFC Fight Pass) – 8am AEDT
- Uriah Hall vs. Andre Muniz
- Jessica Eye vs. Maycee Barber
- Jessica-Rose Clark vs. Julija Stoliarenko
Times are Australian Eastern Standard Time
Last Updated: 29 June 2022