Throughout Saturday and Sunday, the UFC will have a Fan Village open just outside of Etihad Stadium.
The Fan Village will host a number of Question and Answer sessions including Dana White and Cain Velasquez and will also feature other fan experiences, fighter appearances, photo opportunities. The Fan Village opens at 8am AEDT on both Saturday and Sunday, and closes at 8pm.
To register for the Fan Village, visit the UFC 193 Fan Village website.
Saturday’s Fan Village Main Stage Schedule:
- 8:00 – 8:30am UFC GYM Morning Workout with Rob ” Razor” McCullough and Allira Cohrs
- 8:30 – 8:35am UFC Fan Village Opening by Bruce Buffer
- 10:00 – 11:00am Weigh-In Podcast with Forrest Griffin, Ross Pearson, & James Te Huna hosted by Megan Olivi
- 11:30am – 12:30pm Dana White Q&A
- 1:00 – 2:00pm Cain Velasquez Q&A
- 2:30 – 3:30pm Bruce Buffer Q&A
- 4:00 – 5:00pm Women of UFC Q&A with Julianna Pena & Claudia Gadelha
Sunday’s Fan Village Main Stage Schedule:
- 8:00am Power Breakfast panel with the UFC
- 9:00 – 9:30am UFC GYM Morning Workout with Rob “Razor” McCullough and Allira Cohrs
- 5:00 – 8:00pm UFC 193 Post-Fight Show