Western Australian flyweight, Stephen Erceg picked up his fourth straight victory on Saturday night as he stopped Paul Loga in the main event of Eternal 47.
Erceg, training out of Wilkes Martial Arts, remained composed early as he took the centre of the cage and then 90-seconds into the contest he landed a crisp lead left hook that found the mark. Erceg capitalised by landing further strikes before the referee stopped the contest.
“He was really fast. I was surprised. He came at me quickly and I caught him,” Erceg commented post-fight before thanking his team, family, and friends.
“There’s no one else. Me, Shannon Ross, title. It needs to happen. Everybody wants it to happen. Let’s go!” he finished
Erceg moves to 5-1 in his professional career while Loga dropped to 5-4.
In the other pro fight on the card, a relaxed Ryan Robertson bounced back to the winner’s column as he submitted Team Quest Thailand trained Jack Ferguson. The
bantamweight flyweight fighter dominated the grappling aspect and in the second round of the contest secured a tight D’Arce Choke submission on his opponent, to get the tap.
The pro-am card took at Perth’s HBF Stadium in Western Australia.
- Stephen Erceg def. Paul Loga via KO, Rd 1, 1:31
- Ryan Robertson def. Jack Ferguson via Submission (D’Arce Choke), Rd 2, 2:02
- Cody Haddon def. John Calderon via TKO (Punches), Rd 2, 1:46
- Sebastian Szalay def. Jamie Hunt via Decision (Unanimous)
- Frank Jankowski def. Liam Hoskin via Decision (Unanimous)
- Quillan Salkilld def. Charlie McGleave via Decision (Unanimous)
- Pipp Shaw def. Courtney Martin via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), Rd 3, 2:15
- Abdallah Eltigani def. Blake Playle via TKO (Punches), Rd 3, 2:03
- Chad Freeman def. Darcy Edmeades via Decision (Unanimous)
- Luke Vidler def. Daniel Molineux via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), Rd 1, 0:29
- Tommy Harrison def. Blade Townsend via Decision (Unanimous)
- Emmanuel Garcia def. Lorenz Araneda via KO (Punch), Rd 1, 1:42
- Logan Murray def. Ezra Creagh via TKO (Punches), Rd 2, 2:10
- Craig Browne def. Kees Voerhuis via Decision (Unanimous)
- Jack Hooper def. Samuel Tutu via Decision (Split)
Eternal 46: Casey O’Neill submits Jada Ketley to defend title
David Martinez claims lightweight title to remain undefeated at Eternal 45