Australian heavyweight Soa Palelei will be eager to break into the UFC top 15 rankings tomorrow when he faces Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva at UFC 190.
The Perth based fighter weighed in at 264 pounds (119.7 kgs) with Silva coming in a pound heavier at 265 pounds (120.2 kgs). The bout will be on the main card portion of event which will be shown live from the HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Mainevent PPV.
Headlining the event will be undefeated UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey who faces 32-year-old contender Bethe Correia. Rousey came in at 135 pounds (61.2 kgs) while Correia weighed in at 134 pounds (60.7 kgs).
Main Card PPV @ 12pm AEST:
- Ronda Rousey (135 lbs/61.2 kgs) vs Bethe Correia (134 lbs/60.7 kgs)
- Mauricio Rua (206 lbs/93.4 kgs) vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (206 lbs/93.4 kgs)
- Glaico Franca Moreira (156 lbs/70.7 kgs) vs Fernando Bruno (155 lbs/70.7 kgs)
- Dileno Lopes (135 lbs/61s.2 kgs) vs Reginaldo Vieira (135 lbs/61.2 kgs)
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (240 lbs/108.8 kgs) vs Stefan Struve (265 lbs/120.2 kgs)
- Antonio Silva (265 lbs/120.2 kgs) vs Soa Palelei (264 lbs/119.7 kgs)
- Claudia Gadelha (116 lbs/52.6 kgs) vs Jessica Aguilar (116 lbs/52.6 kgs)
Fox Sports 3 @ 10am AEST:
- Demian Maia (171 lbs/77.5 kgs) vs Neil Magny (171 lbs/77.5 kgs)
- Rafael Cavalcante (205 lbs/92.9 kgs) vs Patrick Cummins (206 lbs/93.4 kgs)
- Warlley Alves (171 lbs/77.5 kgs) vs Nordine Taleb (171 lbs/77.5 kgs)
- Iuri Alcantara (136 lbs/61.6 kgs) vs Leandro Issa (136 lbs/61.6 kgs)
UFC Fight Pass @ 9am AEST:
- Vitor Miranda (186 lbs/84.3 kgs) vs Clint Hester (186 lbs/84.3 kgs)*
- Hugo Viana (136 lbs/61.6 kgs) vs Guido Cannetti (135 lbs/61.2 kgs)
*Hester successfully made weight on his second attempt.