Australian Robert Lisita successfully made weight for his clash against Marat Gafurov. The two will headlined the One FC: Roar of Tigers card which will take place at the Putra Stadium in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Friday night.
Thirty one year-old Lisita weighed in at 65.7 kgs/145 lbs, with his Russian opponent coming in slightly heavier at 65.8 kgs/145 lbs.
Following a second-round submission loss to Eric Kelly in July, Lisita will be hoping to get himself back up to title contention. Gafurov is eager to make a statement himself and will be fighting for the first time outside of Eastern Europe. The 29-year-old brings an umblemished 9-0 record.
Also on the card, New Zealand fighter Ev Ting faces Edward Kelly in a featherweight clash. Ting weighed in at 65.8 kgs/145 lbs, while Edward Kelly came in a bit lighter at 65.0 kgs/143 lbs.
- Marat Gafurov (65.8 kgs/145 lbs) vs Robert Lisita (65.7 kgs/145 lbs)
- Vaughn Donayre (70.0 kgs/154 lbs) vs Peter Davis (70.3 kgs/155 lbs)
- Edward Kelly (65.0 kgs/143 lbs) VS Ev Ting (65.8 kgs/145 lbs)
- Aya Saeid Saber (56.5 kgs/125 lbs) vs Ann Osman (56.4 kgs/124 lbs)
- Tanaphong KhunhanKaew (65.7 kgs/145 lbs) vs Bashir Ahmad (65.8 kgs/145 lbs)
- Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke (56.4 kgs/124 lbs) vs Saiful Merican (56.6 kgs/125 lbs)
- Stephen Langdown (60.9 kgs/134 lbs) vs Raymond Tan (60.9 kgs/134 lbs)
- Anatpong Bunrad (61.2 kgs/135 lbs) vs Marc Marcellinus (61.2 kgs/135 lbs)
- Hisham Hiba (76.5 kgs/169 lbs) vs Barbod (76.6 kgs/169 lbs)