Pictured: Cindy Dandois (left) and Australian Megan Anderson (right) | Credit: Facebook.com/Megan Anderson
Gold Coast based fighter Megan Anderson has successfully made weight for her Invicta Fighting Championships debut.
The event takes place at the Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City, USA on Saturday night (Sunday morning Australian time) and will be streamed live via UFC Fight Pass.
Anderson (4-1) weighed in at 145.1 pounds (65.8 kgs) for her featherweight bout against Cindy Dandois (5-2) from Belgium. Dandois came in slightly heavier at 145.6 pounds (66.0 kgs).
Video: Invicta FC 14 Weigh-In
The Invicta FC bantamweight title fight between Tonya Evinger and Pannie Kianzad will now be a non-title affair after both had difficulties in making the 135 pound limit (61.2 kgs).
- Tonya Evinger (135 lbs/61.2 kgs) vs. Pannie Kianzad (136.7 lbs/62.0 kgs)*
- Katja Kankaanpaa (115.6 lbs/52.4 kgs) vs. DeAnna Bennett (117.4 lbs/53.2 kgs)*
- Roxanne Modafferi (124.9 lbs/56.6 kgs) vs. Mariana Morais (125.9 lbs/57.1 kgs)
- Rachael Ostovich (125.8 lbs/57.0 kgs) vs. Andrea Lee (125 lbs/56.6 kgs)
- Cindy Dandois (145.6 lbs/66.0 kgs) vs. Megan Anderson (145.1 lbs/65.8 kgs)
- Jamie Moyle (115.6 lbs/52.4 kgs) vs. Sharon Jacobson (116 lbs/52.6 kgs)
- Jinh Yu Frey (105.8 lbs/47.9 kgs) vs. Liz McCarthy (105.4 lbs/47.8 kgs)
- J.J. Aldrich (115.7 lbs/52.4 kgs) vs. Rosa Acevedo (118.2 lbs/53.6 kgs)*
- Aspen Ladd (125.7 lbs/57.0 kgs) vs. Amanda Bobby Cooper (125.1 lbs/56.7 kgs)
- Rachel Wiley (155 lbs/70.3 kgs) vs. Felicia Spencer (155.3 lbs/70.4 kgs)
*Fighters failed to make weight. Fofeit 25 percent of their purse