Australian fighter Matthew Frincu has weighed in at 169.9 lbs (77.1 kgs) for his World Series of Fighting (WSOF) debut. The bout will be contested in the welterweight division. His opponent, veteran fighter Eric Regan came in slightly lighter at 169.4 (76.8 kgs)
The event, WSOF 19 takes place at the Comerica Theatre in Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday night and will be headlined by a WSOF lightweight title bout between Justin Gaethje and Luis Palomino.
Formerly from the Gold Coast, Frincu has relocated himself to Arizona where he has been training out of the acclaimed Arizona Combat Sports gym. Frincu made his North American debut back in October with an impressive 26-second stoppage over American fighter Kirk Washington.
Regan has over thirty fights in American promotion Rage In The Cage however is coming into the fight having won only once in his last eight bouts. It will also be his WSOF debut.
The two meet as the second fight on the preliminary portion on the card.
- Justin Gaethje (154.2 lbs/69.9 kgs) vs. Luis Palomino (154.7 lbs/70.1 kgs)
- Thiago Silva (205.6 lbs/93.3 kgs) vs. Matt Hamill (205.7 lbs/93.3 kgs)
- Ed West (135.6 lbs/61.5 kgs) vs. Timur Valiev (136 lbs/61.7 kgs)
- Jake Heun (205.1 lbs/93.0 kgs) vs. Teddy Holder (204.3 lbs/92.7 kgs)
- Clifford Starks (201.3 lbs/91.3 kgs) vs. Eddie Arizmendi (204.4 lbs/92.7 kgs)
- Benny Madrid (156 lbs/70.7 kgs) vs. Jimmy Spicuzza (155.1 lbs/70.3 kgs)
- Joseph Giglioti (180.6 lbs/81.9 kgs) vs. Brendan Tierney (180.8 lbs/82.0 kgs)
- Andres Ponce (135.8 lbs/61.6 kgs) vs. Juan Archuleta (135.6 lbs/61.5 kgs)
- Dan Huber (185.5 lbs/84.1 kgs) vs. Israel Aquino (184.3 lbs/83.6 kgs)
- Matthew Frincu (169.9 lbs/77.1 kgs) vs. Eric Regan (169.4 lbs/76.8 kgs)
- Joe Madrid (136 lbs/61.7 kgs) vs. Erik Villalobos (135.3 lbs/61.4 kgs)