New Zealand’s Faith Van Duin successfully made weight today ahead of her promotional debut tomorrow at Invicta FC 12, which takes place at the Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City.
Van Duin (4-1 MMA, 0-0 Invicta FC), who holds the women’s featherweight title in Canberra based promotion Storm Damage, will square off against American Amanda Bell (3-2 MMA, 1-1 Invicta FC) at the event.
The Papamoa based fighter was slated to meet Charmaine Tweet at Invicta FC 10. Tweet, however, was not medically cleared to fight, and Van Duin was left without an opponent just days out from go time.
Bell, 26, will ride a three-fight win streak into the clash, with her most recent win coming against Maria Hougaard Djursaa (5-6) by TKO at Invicta FC 9.
Invicta FC 12 will be headlined by a strawweight title clash between Katja Kankaanpaa and Livia Renata Souza and will stream live on UFC Fight Pass.
- Katja Kankaanpaa (114.6) vs Livia Renata Souza (113.9)
- Roxanne Modafferi (125.7) vs Vanessa Porto (128.6)
- Amanda Bell (146) vs Faith Van Duin (145.6)
- Ediane Gomes (134.8) vs Raquel Pa’aluhi (136.1)
- Peggy Morgan (145.7) vs Latoya Walker (146.6)
- Lacey Schuckman (114.8) vs Jenny Liou Shriver (118.2)
- Delaney Owen (114) vs Sharon Jacobson (115.6)
- Shannon Sinn (125.3) vs Maureen Riordon (125.5)
- Gina Begley (135.5) vs Sijara Eubanks (135)