Pictured: Mark Hunt and Frank Mir weigh-in at UFC Brisbane // Source: Fight News Australia
The UFC Fight Night 85 weigh-ins took place earlier this morning at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre with the heavyweight clash between Mark Hunt and Frank Mir given the green light after both made the 265 pound (120 kg) limit.
Hunt topped the scaled at 264 pounds (119kgs), while his opponent, former UFC heavyweight champion Frank Mir weighed in at 260 pounds (117kgs).
Full results from the weigh-ins below.
Main Card (Fox Sports)
- Mark Hunt (264lbs/ 119kgs) vs Frank Mir (260lbs/ 117kgs)
- Hector Lombard (170lbs/ 77kgs) vs Neil Magny (170lbs/ 77kgs)
- Johnny Case (155lbs/ 70kgs) vs Jake Matthews (155lbs/ 70kgs)
- Antonio Carlos Junior (186lbs/ 84kgs) vs Daniel Kelly (186lbs/ 84kgs)
- Steve Bosse (204lbs/ 92kgs) vs James Te Huna (205lbs/ 92kgs)
- Seo Hee Ham (115lbs/ 52kgs) vs Bec Rawlings (116lbs/ 52kgs)
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports):
- Alan Jouban (171lbs/ 77kgs) vs Brendan O’Reilly (168lb/ 76kgs)
- Mark Eddiva (145lbs/ 65kgs) vs Dan Hooker (146lbs/ 65kgs)
- Rin Nakai (135lbs/ 61kgs) vs Leslie Smith (134lbs/ 61kgs)
- Viscardi Andrade (171lbs/ 77kgs) vs Richard Walsh (170lbs/ 77kgs)
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass):
- Chad Laprise (156lbs/ 70kgs) vs Ross Pearson (155lbs/ 70kgs)
- Damien Brown (155lbs/70kgs) vs Alan Patrick (156lbs/ 70kgs)