One of Australia’s top ranked flyweights and current Eternal champion Tim Moore will make his international debut this Saturday night on World Series of Fighting – Global Championship 3.
The event will take place at the home of the “Thrilla in Manila” the Smart Araneta Coliseum, in the Philippines. The match will be contested as part of four-man tournament to determine the promotion’s flyweight champion.
Fight News Australia has the free live stream here for those interested. The event is scheduled to kick off at 8pm AEST.
Tim Moore (10-5-0) fighting out of the Gold Coast’s Potential Unlimited Mixed Martial Arts gym will be looking to extend his current four fight win streak as he takes on one of Japan’s top flyweight fighters Yusaku Nakamura. Nakamura, of Team Alpha Male Japan, currently is on an impressive seven fight win streak and holds a professional record of 12-4-1.
On the other side of the flyweight tournament bracket, American Lawrence Diguilio comes up against Brazilian Marcel Adur. Diguilio will be looking to rebound after a close split decision loss to fellow flyweight tournament contender Yusaku Nakamura at WSOF Global 2.
The contenders that progress to the final of the tourney will be contested on a later WSOF Global show.
- Evgeny Erokhin vs. Richard Odoms
- Yadwinder Singh vs. Uloomi Karim Shaheen
- Nayara Hemily vs. Jennifer Olsim
- Neil Larano vs. Ahmed Mujtaba
- Marcel Adur vs. Lawrence Diguilio
- Yuki Kuryu vs. Jujeath Nagaowa
- Yusaku Nakamuru vs. Tim Moore (Australia)
- Keremuaili Maimaitituohati vs. Mario Sismundo
- Joilton Santos vs. Elnur Agaev
- Jesdan dela Pena vs. Kelvin Ong