Sydney based brothers Suman Mokhtarian & Ashkan Mokhtarian both were victorious in their bouts on Rebel Fighting Championships 3 on Saturday night.
The event took place at the Qingdao Sports Centre in Qindao, China.
Suman Mokhtarian opened up the event. His bout against Beijing based Yinna Bao went the distance before the Aussie was awarded the unanimous decision. Suman Mokhtarian is now 3-0 under the Rebel FC banner as he continues to make his way through the ranks.
Ashkan Mokhtarian scored the biggest win of his career as he became the first person to submit former Legend Fighting Championships title holder Honggang Yao. Fighting for the first time overseas, Ashkan secured the heel-hook submission in the second-round.
Japanese based BJJ specialist Kelber Koike Erbst came through the ranks to win the Rebel FC featherweight tournament. Erbst submitted Takahiro Ashida before backing up and submitting former WEC bantamweight title holder Miguel Torres who got a free pass to the final after his opponent Will Chope failed to make weight.
- Wenbo Liu DRAW Adil Boranbayev
- Kleber Koike Erbst def Miguel Torres via Submission, Rd 2 – Rebel FC featherweight title
- Joe Ray def Eric Michael Fought via Decision (Unanimous)
- Kenan Song def Makshati Sailik via Submission (Guillotine Choke), Rd 1
- Ashkan Mokhtarian def Honggang Yao via Submission
- Kleber Koike Erbst def Takahiro Ashida via Submission (Triangle Choke), Rd 1
- Suman Mokhtarian def Yinna Bao via Decision (Unanimous)