Kitt Campbell picked up an all-important win on Friday night, capturing the Rogue welterweight title in the process as he stopped New Zealand’s Beau Rawiri in the main event of Rogue Championship 4.
Campbell came into the fight losing his last 3 but put his career back on track with the first-round stoppage.
In the semi-main event, Perth’s Cody Haddon needed on 56-seconds to stop his South Korean opponent, Dong Il Kim while Emil Jerries secured a unanimous decision against the local Sarmad Jahanara.
The event took place at the Melbourne Pavilion.
- Kitt Campbell def. Beau Rawiri via TKO (Strikes), Rd 1, 4:27 – Rogue welterweight title
- Cody Haddon def. Dongil Kim via TKO (Strikes), Rd 1, 0:56
- Emil Jerries def. Sarmad Jahanara via Decision (Unanimous)
- Charlie Ray-Hoy def. Mitchell Wickham via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), Rd 1,
- Julian Cardona def. Mayson Nobetsu via TKO (Strikes) Rd 1, 2:20
- Jack Lipa def. Ben Patterson via Decision (Split)
- Jonathan Pau def. Jarrod Manfre via TKO (Strikes), Rd 2, 0:49
- Manon Houg def. Suzie Williams via Decision (Unanimous)
- Graeme McKenna def. Tony Mitrevski via Submission (Armbar), Rd 1, 2:10
- Kurtis Leitner def. Phillippe Hanley via TKO (Strikes), Rd 2, 0:50
- Aldo Sette def. Ryan Handoko via TKO (Strikes), Rd 1, 0:16
*Image via W.L Fight Photography