Flyweight Kian Pham successfully made weight earlier today for his One Fighting Championships debut. The Sydney based fighter weighed in spot on weight at 56.7 kilograms (125 pounds), while his opponent BJJ Black Belt Almiro Barros from the Evolve MMA gym in Singapore weighed in at 56.2 kilograms (123.9 pounds).
Kian Pham’s bout was originally scheduled to occur on the undercard but due to late cancellations it has been moved to the main card portion.
Headlining the event will be a lightweight battle between Japanese fighter Kotetsu Boku and South African fighter Vuyisile Colossa.
The original main event clash for the One FC Flyweight title between Andrew Leone and Shinichi Kojima was cancelled earlier this week after Leone was forced out due to injury.
The One FC main card will be available via a live stream from Onefc.Livesport.tv for US$9.99.
- Kotetsu Boku (68.3 kg/150.6 lbs) vs Vuyisile Colossa (68.3 kg/ 150.6 lbs)
- Willy Ni (70.1 kg/ 154.5 lbs) vs Vincent Latoel (68.3 kg/ 150.6 lbs)
- Jake Butler (89.8 kg/ 198.0 lbs) vs James Kouame (88.2 kg/ 194.4 lbs)
- Bruno Pucci (65.3 kg/ 144.0 lbs) vs Bashir Ahmad (65.6 kg/ 144.6 lbs)
- Eugenio Tan (92.5 kg/ 204.0 lbs) vs Vincent Majid (91.8 kg/ 202.4 lbs)
- Almiro Barros (56.2 kg/ 123.9 lbs) vs Kian Pham (56.7 kg/ 125.0 lbs)
- Mahmoud Hassan (101.5 kg/ 223.8 lbs) vs Alain Ngalani (101.5 kg/ 223.8 lbs)
- Caros Fodor (69.9 kg/ 154.1 lbs) vs Yang Seung Ho (69.6 kg/ 153.4 lbs)
- Long Sophy (64.1 kg/ 141.3 lbs) vs Max Metino (64.2 kg/ 141.5 lbs)
- Raymond Tan (56.2 kg/123.9 lbs) vs Brianata Rosadhi (55 kg/ 121.3 lbs)