Robert Lisita suffered his second consecutive loss on Friday night when he was submitted by Russian prospect Marat Gafurov in the main event of One FC 21: Roar of Tigers.
The event took place at the Putra Indoor Stadium in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.
Within seconds of the fight beginning, Lisita threw a lead right-hook, but his opponent landed a head-kick that sent LIsita to the ground. Gafurov looked to capitalise before he secured the back, and the rear-naked choke to get the tap. The end came only 68-seconds into the bout.
After an impressive four-fight win streak against the likes of Rodolfo Marques, Takeshi Inoue & Yusuke Kawanago, Lisita has now lost two straight fights and drops to 14-6 (One FC 1-2).
Gafurov secured the quickest win of his career and moves to 10-0.
Originally from Malaysia, Kiwi trained Ev Ting scored one of the biggest wins of his career with a head-kick knock-out over Edward Kelly.
Ting pressed with constant takedowns despite landing on his feet with some crisp striking. Late in the second-round they exchanged punches. Ting came back with a head-kick that landed as Kelly looked to come forward. The kick knocked him out cold at 4:28 of the second-round.
Ting moves his record to 8-2 and remains undefeated in One FC with his second consecutive win.
- Marat Gafurov def Robert Lisita via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), Rd 1, 1:08
- Peter Davis def Vaughn Donayre via TKO (Elbows), Rd 1, 4:50
- Ev Ting def Edward Kelly via KO (Head-Kick), Rd 2, 4:28
- Ann Osman def Aya Saeid Saber via TKO (Elbows), Rd 1, 3:15
- Bashir Ahmad def Tanaphong Khunhankaew via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), Rd 1, 4:38
- Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke def Saiful Merican via Submission (Armbar), Rd 2, 2:12
- Stephen Langdown def Raymond Tan via KO (Elbows & Soccer Kick), Rd 1, 2:28
- Anatpong Bunrad def Marc Marcellinus via KO (Soccer Kick), Rd 1, 0:26
- Hesham Hiba def Mohammad Sotounzadeh via TKO (Punches), Rd 2, 1:02
*GIFs courtesy of Zombie Prophet
Marat Gafurov vs Robert Lisita
Ed Ting vs Edward Kelly