Longtime NSW based combat sports promoter J.N.I Promotions returns Friday night with another mixed rules show at the Entertainment Centre in Hurtsville.
The event “1 On 1” will be headlined by a full Thai rules bout between Australian Top Team’s Joep Beerepoot and Lachlan Stewart from Team Sciberras, with the winner set to take home the Australian Super Middleweight Championship.
Currently riding a five-fight win streak in MMA, Eternal MMA bantamweight champion Ashkan Mokhtarian will make his 2017 debut on the night opposite experienced boxer and Muay Thai striker Kan Hamongkol.
Among other professional fights slated for the show, local boxing standout Youssef Dib will be looking to remain undefeated when the 24 year-old comes up against Thailand’s Wachana Khiaoon in a welterweight battle. Meanwhile, undefeated MMA strawweight Nadia Kassem faces newcomer Jasita Yotawan.
- Joep Beerepoot vs. Lachlan Stewart (Pro) – Full Thai Rules
- Nakharin Pakudloh vs. David Hatem (Am) – Muay Thai
- Jordan Kasilieris vs. Lucas Blanc (Am) – Muay Thai
- Jasita Yotawan vs. Nadia Kassem (Pro) – MMA
- Danny Horder vs. Jordan Baki (Am) – Muay Thai
- Caleb Sims vs. Abdul Elkabaitry (Am) – Muay Thai
- Riley Barker vs. Michael Cremin (Am) – K1 Rules
- Kan Hamongkol vs. Ashkan Mokhtarian (Pro) – MMA
- Wachana Khiaoon vs. Youssef Dib (Pro) – Boxing
- Josh McCulloch vs. Faiz Henin (Am) – K1 Rules
- Apisak Puttawong vs. Dylan Emery (Pro) – Boxing
- Manuele Monastirakis vs. Emre Akyol (Am) – Kickboxing