Lisa Kyriacou travelled to Nicole Szepesvary’s hometown and walked away victorious on Saturday night.
The Absolute MMA Collingwood trained fighter won a deserved unanimous decision which was her second on the trot and takes her professional record to 2-1.
It will be back to the drawing board for Szepesvary who was returning back to action for the first time since 2019, as she drops her record 2-3.
The women’s flyweight bout headlined the Coastal Combat 10 card which took place on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.
Notably in the amateurs, Cooper Royal returned from the recent IMMAF World Championships to retain his amateur bantamweight title, dominating Scott Nicholson to get the decision nod while Hank King captured the promotion’s amateur middleweight title with a third-round submission.
- Lisa Kyriacou def. Nicole Szepesvary via Decision (Unanimous)
- Coopar Royal def. Scotty Nicholson via Decision (Unanimous)
- Hank King def. Max Kelly via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), Rd 3
- Brendon Riley def. Shay Watkins via KO, Rd 1
- Lewis Shally def. Michael Whitehead via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), Rd 1
- Byron Wilcox def. James Meehan via TKO, Rd 1
- Jake Piper def. Jon Aiello via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), Rd 3
- Symsia Long def. Gemma Pateman via Decision (Unanimous)
- Jacob Fenn def. Cael Brittle via Decision (Split)