Thailand-based Aussie Celest Hansen makes her second ONE Championship appearance this Friday.
The rising atomweight Muay Thai star takes on British debutant Dani Fall at ONE Friday Fights 17 at the historic Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand.
Hansen made a successful ONE debut in February when she stopped Kalaked Por Muangpetch in the dying embers of their back-and-forth battle in which she may well have been down on the scorecards.
The heavy-handed Road to ONE tournament winner also took home a performance bonus for the thrilling knockout win, courtesy of ONE Chairman and CEO Chatri Sityodtong.
This time out, Hansen will face of with the WBC European and International Champion in Fall. The Brit hails from Reaper Gym in Telford, UK and holds a 16-3 professional record.
The international portion of ONE Friday Fights 17 is headlined by four-time Muay Thai World Champion Yodlekpet Or Atchariya, who will look to make it three wins from as many starts under the ONE banner when he faces Bosnian veteran Denis Puric.
The 38-year-old Puric is also fresh off a big win over Russian contender Tagir Khalilov at ONE 162 in October.
ONE Friday Fights 17 International Fight Card
- Catchweight (138lb) Muay Thai: Yodlekpet Or Atchariya v Denis Puric
- Strawweight Muay Thai: Li Guozhen v Jelte Blommaert
- Atomweight Muay Thai: Celest Hansen v Dani Fall
- Bantamweight MMA: Ivan Parshikov v Lianyang Xia
- Bantamweight MMA: Enkh Orgil v Rockie Bactol
- Featherweight MMA: Samir Akhmedov v Bartosz Skrok