Former UFC veteran Ben Alloway was stopped in the first round in his bout against 20-year-old Austrian Ismail Naurdiev.
The event took place at the Hallmann Dome in Vienna, Austria on Saturday night (Sunday morning AEST).
The fighters exchanged early leg kicks as they both took centre position in the cage. Alloway looked for an early takedown but was thawed as Naurdiev successfully defended. A low-blow from the young Austrian halted the contested momentarily. On the restart, Naurdiev went on the attack, throwing a jumping knee and shortly after landed a kick to the midsection that wounded the ‘Aussie Gangsta’. Alloway backed away to his knees while Naurdiev landed a head kick before the referee halted the fight.
The official stoppage came 2:24 into the fight as Naurdiev takes his record to 15-1 (ACB 2-0) with the biggest win of his young career. Alloway drops to 19-8 (ACB 1-2).
- Arbi Aguev def. Andy DeVent via TKO (Knees & Punches), Rd 1, 0:21
- Ali Eskiev def. Igor Svirid via Decision (Split)
- Shamil Nikaev def. Aurel Pirtea via Decision (Unanimous)
- Ismail Naurdiev def. Ben Alloway (Australia) via TKO (Body kick), Rd 1, 2:24
- Marko Burusic def. Burak Kizilirmak via Submission (Armbar), Rd 1, 0:39
- Zach Makovsky def. Josiel Silva via Submission (Guillotine Choke), Rd 3, 1:08
- Rafal Lewon def. Tamirlan Dadaev via Decision (Split)
- Roland Cambral def. Markus Di Gallo via TKO (Doctor’s Stoppage), Rd 2, 2:37
- Islam Isaev def. Andre Nogueira via Decision (Unanimous)
- L’udovit Klein def. Ahmed Abdulkadirov via Submission (Guillotine Choke), Rd 2, 0:44
- Arbi Mezhidov def. Ioan Vranceanu via Decision (Unanimous)
- Herdeson Batista def. Rasul Yakhyaev via Decision (Unanimous)