Canberra based MMA promotion ‘Storm Damage’ returns this Saturday night to deliver the 8th installment of their series. With 14 fights scheduled, including a four-man bantamweight grand prix for the vacant belt and a featherweight title fight, the event is shaping up to continue the great momentum the promotion has already generated.
In the bantamweight grand prix, Jarrett Wilbraham (Warhammer MMA) takes on Luke Apps (MD MMA) and Adam Belcher (Brotherhood MMA) goes up against Luke Standing (ATT Sydney), with the winners progressing to the title fight held later in the main event. It will no doubt be a showcase of skill, will and tactics for the eventual champion to emerge victorious after two fights on the same night.
Also on the card, hometown veteran Richard Kemp-Hay from Storm MMA challenges young talent Simon Arentz (Brotherhood MMA) for the featherweight strap amidst a line-up of fights from upcoming and debuting fighters, including a feature matchup between Nakia Earle and Hayley Morrison in the women’s bantamweight division.
Storm Damage 8 takes place at the Auditorium at Erindale Vikings in the ACT.
- Jarrett Wilbraham
- Luke Apps
- Adam Belcher
- Luke Standing
- Storm Damage Bantamweight Title Fight
- Simon Arentz (C) vs Richard Kemp-Hay – Storm Damage featherweight title
- Saeid Fatahifar vs David Fowler
- Todd Burgess vs Jamie Carl
- Joe Pollock vs Mohammed Alvi
- David Adamthwaite vs Isaac Dean
- Jordan Goode vs Joel Downey-Cave
- Blake Wilbraham vs Ryan Green
- Nakta Earle vs Hayley Morrison
- Stan Carmichael vs Dean Maxwell
- Kristian Garlick vs Ryan Gillett
- Luke Harvison vs Jarrod Farlow
- Adam Belcher vs Luke Standing
- Jarrett Wilbraham vs Luke Apps