Australian Arlene Blencowe will look to get the biggest win of her MMA career when she meets Marloes Coenen at Bellator 141.
The event takes place at the Pechanga Resort & Casino in Temecula, California on August 28. The match-up was first reported by Combat Press.
Blencowe (6-4) has had a quick rise through the ranks since making her professional debut two years ago. Blencowe made her Bellator debut back in May where she was able take her MMA win streak to four fights with a first round TKO over Adrienna Jenkins.
A Golden Glory original, Marloes Coenen (22-6) debuted back in 2000 and since that time has competed around the world against some of the top fighters in the world. Coenen last competed back in October where the 34-year-old submitted Annalisa Bucci in the third round. Coenen lost to Cristiane “Cyborg” Justino back in July 2013 and prior to that had defeated Australian Fiona Muxlow.
Former UFC lightweight Melvin Guillard will headline the event when he meets Brandon Girtz while in the co-main event Patricky Freire faces off against Saad Awad.
- Melvin Guillard vs Brandon Girtz
- Patricky Freire vs Saad Awad
- Lorenzo Hood vs Raphael Butler
- Justin Wren vs Josh Burns
- Marloes Coenen vs Arlene Blencowe
- Derek Anderson vs Brent Primus
- Adrienna Jenkins vs Lissette Neri
- Curtis Millender vs Steven Ciaccio
- Johnny Cisneros vs Gabriel Miglioli