Airlie Fight Night goes down this Saturday night at Queensland’s beautiful Whitsunday Region with the event featuring a mixture of Mixed Martial Arts, Boxing and Muay-Thai fights.
The main event will feature a Muay-Thai bout between Adam Mitton and Tim Loveday while in an MMA bout Whitsunday MMA gym’s boxing coach Dan Zealand will face Julian Bartley.
Dane Snell was scheduled to compete at the recent Aftershock card in Mackay however after he weighed in 300 grams over-weight, his opponent decided to not take the fight much to Snell’s disappointment. He returns to face youngster Taela Kelly who will be travelling from the Bowen MMA gym.
The event will be held at the Whitsunday PCYC this Saturday.
- Adam Mitton vs Tim Loveday (Muay Thai)
- Dan Zealand vs Julian Bartley (MMA)
- Zane Templeman vs Justin O’Brian (Boxing)
- Evan Douglas vs Mitch Bebernitz (Muay Thai)
- Taela Kelly vs Dane Snell (MMA)
- Sean Kolders vs Joe Miller (MMA)
- Alex Maddock vs Zachary Williams (Boxing)
- Mathew McManus vs William Motulalo (MMA)
- Cameron Mead vs Travis Jarman (Boxing)
- Rosalie Palliser vs Sharna Mercer (MMA)
- Jake Algie vs Frazer Hotchkiss (Boxing)
- Remi Vigor vs Michael Laurent (Boxing)
- Mitchell Shuttleworth vs Eddie Trewin (MMA)