Pictured: Peter Davis (left) and Adrian Pang (right) | Credit: One Championship
Australian lightweight Adrian “Hunter” Pang (21-8-2) has successfully made weight for his One Championship super-fight against local Malaysian fighter Peter Davis (10-3).
Both fighters weighed in at the lightweight limit of 155 pounds (70.3 kgs), setting the scene for both to clash at tomorrow’s event One Championship: Tigers of Asia.
It will be the promotions seventh outing in Malaysia with the event to take place at Stadium Putra in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It will be streamed live on OnePPV.com
New Zealand based Ev Ting will also appear on the card against Filipino fighter Honorio Banario.
- Igor Svirid (184 lbs/ 83.5 kgs) vs Vitaly Bigdash (184.5 lbs/83.8 kgs) – One middleweight title
Malaysia Super Fights:
- Ann Osman (123 lbs/55.8kgs) vs Irina Mazepa (123 lbs/56 kgs)
- Ev Ting (147 lbs/66.7 kgs) vs Honorio Banario (144.5 lbs/65.6 kgs) – Catchweight
- Peter Davis (155 lbs/70.3 kgs) vs Adrian Pang (155 lbs/70.3 kgs)
- Eric Kelly (144.5 lbs/65.6 kgs) vs Hiroshige Tanaka (145 lbs/65.7 kgs)
- Eugene Toquero (124.5 lbs/56.5 kgs) vs Riku Shibuya (124.5 lbs/56.6 kgs)
- Dae Hwan Kim (134.5 lbs/61.0 kgs) vs Teng Li Ge (135 lbs/61.1 kgs)
- Gianni Subba (125 lbs/56.7 kgs) vs Almiro Barros (125 lbs/56.6 kgs)
- Keanu Subba (144 lbs/65.3 kgs) vs Florian Garel (144.5 lbs/65.5 kgs)
- Saiful Merican (135 lbs/61.2 kgs) vs Melvin Yeoh (134.5 lbs/61.0 kgs)
- Agilan Thani (170 lbs/77.1 kgs) vs Hisham Hiba (170 lbs/77.1 kgs)